to quality care, larger networks, and more plan options including guaranteed issue, self-funded, and association plans.
As a small business owner, you know every employee counts and their health and well-being is vital to your business’s success.
For some employees, benefits may be more important than their salary. A sound group benefits package keeps employees happy, productive, and less likely to leave.
For the Business Owner or Business
High limit life insurance policies to protect their family in the event of their death.
- They may wish to have more protection in place that comes with their group benefit package.
- Business owners can also purchase life insurance through their qualified plan.
- Premium financing available for wealthy individuals.
- If one of the business partners were to die, what will happen to the company?
- Life insurance can be a cost-effective option to provide the cash to complete a purchase of the business at death of one of the partners.
- Take care of children that may not be involved in the family owned business.
Key Person Life Insurance
- Most businesses have a core group of key employees that drive the business. What would happen to the company in the event of their death?
- Key Person insurance can provide protection to the business.
Executive Bonus Plan
- The employer decides who participates and how much the bonus is.
- The employee owns and controls the policy, including the potential cash value growth and death benefit
Split Dollar Plan
- The business can provide benefits to key employees.
- Benefits both the employee and the business.
For the Employees
Additional life insurance coverage
- Employees may wish to have more coverage in place than was offered in their employee benefit package. You can tailor a plan that suits their family’s needs.
- High limit term life insurance or IUL’s to set them up for tax free retirement income.
- Many small businesses don’t have a retirement plan in place. Work with the employees to set up an annuity.
- We can help with immediate and/or deferred options that may be fixed or indexed.
- Not everyone you have access to will be a W2 employee.
- Those that are 1099 still need to have proper life coverage in place.
School and Government options
- Have access to school or government employers/employees? Contact us for more information on 403(b) and 457(b) options.
Still not sure? Feel free to ask us anything & CALL NOW
Are you ready to make your employees happy?
Contact us today!