The 2022 HCSC Product
certification training will become available in the coming weeks. Once again, it will be housed on the HCSC/CMP platform under the AHIP
The 2022 curriculum will consist of two sections:
Section 1: AHIP Curriculum
- Medicare Basics Course
- Medicare Marketing Course
- Non-Discrimination Disclosure
- General Compliance & FWA Course and Exam
Section 2: HCSC Curriculum
- Sales Agent Requirements Course
- HCSC Courses & Exam
- Producer Certification Form
- Producer Amendment (where applicable)
Both sections must be completed by all individual producers and sub-producers including agency principals. Producers and sub-producers must complete all courses
in order to be deemed certified to sell 2022 MAPD/PDP plans.
Sub-producers are only deemed certified once the agency principal has
completed his/her individual and agency certification tasks.
- Webinar: Dates to be announced soon! You will receive your invitation to register for the webinar in a separate e-mail.
- 2022 AHIP Medicare Training
will launch on Monday, June 21st. A launch email will be sent on this
date including the training website link to access Section 1 of the
certification training. Look out for the launch e-mail for section 2
- The most up-to-date certification news including dates, requirements and archived emails
- Information about your login instructions
- Transferring your AHIP credits to HCSC
- Useful links
2021 Medicare Curriculum Announcement
The 2021 AHIP course will not be available after June 17th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
As of Wednesday, July 7th, producers
seeking to complete the 2021 training will be assigned a dual plan year
curriculum for both 2021 and 2022. The combined curriculum will
satisfy the certification requirement for both 2021 and 2022.
Agility Producer Support